Friday, March 4, 2011

Loving the azkals

I created this blog to document any relevant information I will come across as I learn more about the Azkals, the Philippines national football team.  Azkals first caught my interest when the team unprecedentedly placed the Philippines in the international football map by beating the powerhouse depending champion Vietnam in the Asean Football Federation (AFP) Suzuki Cup with 2-0.

As expected, I know more about basketball than football but I am pretty sure that when I come to know more about Azkals, I will learn more about the game too.



*added on 3/6/2011*

I noticed that this post is among the popular posts in the blog so I've decided to to share the reason that triggered me to explicitly show my support to Azkals. Truthfully, it's after I watched the careless remark of Angelica Panganiban in TV Patrol where she uttered those uncalled for remarks primarily about "lumaki ang ulo" and "sino ba sila".

No comments:

Post a Comment